Having a dog with polite manners, good social skills, and strong obedience training is no accident. It starts in the formative stages of puppy development between birth and sixteen weeks of age. That is why having the right guidance as you raise your new pup is so critical to success. If you want a great dog, you start puppy training early to create good habits that become a way of life.
Robin’s Puppy Preschool program gives you the framework for that lifetime of wonderful companionship!
Topics in the puppy training program include:
- Housebreaking / Potty training
- Stop play-biting
- Learning to be handled for brushing, nail trims, and veterinary exams
- Learning to walk on a leash
- Crate training
- Shaping skills like: Sit, Down, and Come
- How to build good social skills with other dogs
- How to build good social skills with humans
- Puppy play: What’s ok and what should you stop
- Games to play that enhance the canine-human relationship
- The right toys for your puppy
- How to create trust and prevent resource guarding
- How to build confidence in shy dogs
…plus so much more!
The puppy training course will show you how to set up critical social experiences that set the stage for a lifetime of positive social behavior. The videos can be viewed multiple times, and the whole family can participate in the fun at-home exercises. You have unlimited access to view the course material for six months from your purchase date.
There are over four and half hours of video content split into various topics. The course also includes written materials with training advice, homework checklists to track progress, and Robin’s housebreaking guide.
The best time to start training is as soon as you bring your puppy home. Or even better, get the course BEFORE you bring your new pup home and review the material so you’re ready to prevent mistakes from day one.